Sunday, December 30, 2007

Quick Update

Times have been pretty intense, finals, car got hit twice, applying for Graduate School, driving home to Ohio (13 or 14 hours), etc. So I am finally getting the time to do an update.
Finals are pretty much done with the exception of some Web Authoring.

I built 22 new surfaces before the semester ended and shot 16 new photos of my work for applications.
Applications for grad are just about finished, essays and resume are done. When I get back I will assemble it with applications and photos, bringing everything together to finally be mailed.



I finished one of the 22 before I left, I don't have the photo of it to post though
It may require more work when I get back though, who knows
All 22 though will work together on one wall in some way. Either in 8x4 ft format or in a completely random way.
Each piece will be an individual painting though with their own titles, then all of them together as one piece, will have another title.

After I take a Winter Session science class all my credits will be finished. Next semester will simply be for fun up until graduation. 12 credit semester.

No comments: