So my project is now moving forward (see previous photo of the mass amount of blank surfaces), seen below. I have completed about 3 other paintings since my last update as well, but I don't currently have decent photos of them. One is large scale and about 6x8 ft on masonite, while the other two are on paper.
(this is just the beginning, there will be several additions as I progress)
I've started incorporating text in various ways off and on, also I have been incorporating pattern paper or different color paper that catches my attention.
Also I recently donated this to the annual auction at Montserrat: