Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update on progress

So, here is an update on this project I am working on. Sorry about light and the general difficulty I am having of moving through my room to document this... but I'll eventually have these in a space where I can really step back with good light and capture it.






You can see where I have stopped






I don't even have room for the other 3 panels I have. When some of those on the larger wall (without the door) are done I'll have to shift everything down



Then some detail shots. Not sure if you will be able to make it out, but I've recently started incorporating different pattern paper and such. Some have birds, others have a variety of different flower patterns. Some I'm going to use on those blank ones have bunnies.












(Sorry about the date imprints)

No comments: