Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just Started, In Progress



Charcoal, construction paper
To explain this new drawing, I decided obviously to use sexual imagery. I wanted to use something perverse, to make a reference to the way in which women are used or abused in popular media.


I've begun the final 4 panels of which I created to use for the summer



I've decided to do one figure painting for the summer here at the end of it



Going to wait on this one to dry and venture into some much more pastel tones which should be interesting to see the outcome

The other two small ones I'm going to start soon as well I hope. Although I am toying with the idea of using ink on the surface that you see is still wood.
Once these are completed I will head into the smaller blocks you see spread on different spots of the walls, drawings will continue of course.
I have four unframed small surfaces I could use as well if need be.

No comments: