Sunday, May 4, 2008

Quick News Post

Last night at Montserrat's Artrageous 22 Art Auction my piece "The Breaks" was generously purchased (whose name I will keep private) in the silent auction portion of the show; all of which goes to scholarships for students at Montserrat. It felt good to give something to the school this year.




Expect a new post later tonight of all of the other photos from the 18 pieces seen below. Mostly detail shots up close at one or two paintings at a time, so everything is much more visible.

I also have a new painting to post as well when I get the chance. I'll be submitting it to the upcoming juried exhibition at Kingston in Boston. I want to maybe submit at least 2 paintings if I can, but the deadline is May 10th so we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!